The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Ithrin Luin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 16 Sep - 22:55 (2014)    Post subject: Ithrin Luin Reply with quote

I've added a little (and very rare) event to make one of the Blue Istari appear in your court if you are a ruler (a duke at least) in Rhun, Khand or Nurad. For now it only makes appear one of them in your court, so that you can have a valid councillor (and a bit of additional lore) but it could be expanded with other events in the future if you have good ideas to propose.

Redit, could you check if the localisation is correct (i know i have to fix the missing final words, curse paradox and their tiny options tabs)

Things to do:
- Add icons for the Staff of Pallando and the Staff of Alatar
- Raise their general attributes a bit

Things to do (for Lonhaldar)
- Lon, when you have time, could you add a blue cloth for the Blue Istari? It should be linked to the "staff_of_alatar" and "staff_of_pallando" traits, so that only they will get it.  Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 16 Sep - 22:55 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 17 Sep - 00:18 (2014)    Post subject: Ithrin Luin Reply with quote

Here's a suggestion for text:
Your guards have found a strange man wandering within the borders of your realm. He is old and bearded, carries an odd staff and wears robes of deepest blue. He claims to be Pallando the Blue, one of the Blue Wizards, or Ithryn Luin, sent to Middle-Earth by the Valar. He has been known as Rómestámo, and his order is legendary. He asks for lodgings within your castle where he can rest, and in return he will offer his counsel to you.
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 17 Sep - 08:34 (2014)    Post subject: Ithrin Luin Reply with quote

I'll add the icons too Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 18 Sep - 10:25 (2014)    Post subject: Ithrin Luin Reply with quote

I've got a suggestion to add more flavour to this !
For exemple, a random chance to have a bad or good blue wizard, with the changes it can gives:
- If the Istar is good, he'll try to convert the easterling king to forsake the darkness, something that could change the curse of the war
- If the Istar is evil, he can try to conquer the east for his own glory like Saruman
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Wed 5 Nov - 07:36 (2014)    Post subject: Ithrin Luin Reply with quote

This sounds good. I especially like the idea of having a choice of them being good or bad. So many mods of other games I have seen make the Blue Wizards evil, but Tolkien himself kept changing his mind about it, and in the last stages, equated them more with Radagast rather than succeeding like Gandalf or failing like Saruman, so I think an event such as this would fit well for it.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:09 (2017)    Post subject: Ithrin Luin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange