The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Wandering Days - An Hobbit migration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 16:10 (2014)    Post subject: The Wandering Days - An Hobbit migration Reply with quote

I'll add now some more stuff about hobbits : the Wandering Days. How they migrate from the Gladden Fields to Eastern Eriador, and finally to Bree and the Shire.

Here's how i want to simulate it for now, suggestions are welcome!
BEFORE THE FALL OF ARNOR BOOKMARK
1/ "Shadows on Mirkwood" - > The Hobbits of the Gladden Fields are alerted of a Shadow on Mirkwood, and can flee to the West
Effects : The Gladden Fields are abandonned, and the Stoors will install in a wilderness province of Enedwaith, the Fallohides in Rudhaur

AT THE FALL OF ARNOR BOOKMARK
2/ "The Witch-King !" -> Eastern Eriador is too dangerous, we needs to install in another place 
Effects : the player can choose to stay in Enedwaith and build there an alternative Shire, or to flee to Bree. The first solution will end this chain.

AT THE KIN-STRIFE PERIOD
3/ "The Shire!" -> Bree-land is too small, but at West, a land called the Shire seems to be the perfect place for the Hobbits!
Effects : The Hobbit player will ask the King of Arthedain for the Shire. If he accept, the Shire will be built, but if he refuses, you can choose to return to Enedwaith or to travel to Lindon, and find there some wilderness provinces.

What do you think? This presentation is quite condensate, but it explains quickly what i want to do.
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 16:10 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 18:46 (2014)    Post subject: The Wandering Days - An Hobbit migration Reply with quote

I like the idea. What about giving them a titular kingdom if Hobbits do not move to the de jure Shire? So, for example, if they decide to establish in Lindon or Enedwaith, give them by event a titular kingdom title representing this "alternate" Shire.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 18:48 (2014)    Post subject: The Wandering Days - An Hobbit migration Reply with quote

I really like this idea! Will you allow some places to have leftovers Stoors etc? Like the Angle of Gwathlo, or Gladdenfields?

Also, how can there be before Fall of Arnor? Or you mean at start of Fall of Arnor bookmark?

@Chris
Can De Jure Shire still be De Jure Arthedain in Fall of Arnor bookmark?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 18:52 (2014)    Post subject: The Wandering Days - An Hobbit migration Reply with quote

In fact, the first chain will be for later, when we'll have previous bookmarks. Currently, the event chain will begin with the "Witch-King" events!
Ad yeah, i was thinking about a titular title too!
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 25 Sep - 18:58 (2014)    Post subject: The Wandering Days - An Hobbit migration Reply with quote

Sometimes I think there should be no De Jure Shire Twisted Evil
Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:52 (2017)    Post subject: The Wandering Days - An Hobbit migration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange