The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

MEP 0.4.1b feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 4 Dec - 21:10 (2014)    Post subject: MEP 0.4.1b feedback Reply with quote

First of all, sorry for my absence these days. The university is consuming most of my time these past months...

I loaded the Fall of Arnor scenario and noticed several things:

- The Wilderness maluses seem to be glitched, they appear and disappear constantly.

- Arthedain is the wealthiest country of all (I suspect due to the above bug the Shire provides a reasonable tax income...)

- Narya (Cirdan's and Gandalf's Ring), 5 Dwarven Rings and 7 (?) of the Nine appear to be missing... Same with several palantir.

- Saruman, several random Maiar and some Valar in Sauron's court...

Those are the most glaring issues I encountered. I'll see if I can get the time to test it some more...
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 4 Dec - 21:10 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 4 Dec - 23:24 (2014)    Post subject: MEP 0.4.1b feedback Reply with quote

I'll make issues on GitHub, feel free to to the same with any other bugs
Visit poster’s website Skype
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Sat 6 Dec - 17:34 (2014)    Post subject: MEP 0.4.1b feedback Reply with quote

Ok, I did a more prolonged game (some 70 years) as Angmar and Arthedain in the Kin-Strife bookmark.

Things:

- The startup building events don't seem to work at all except for special buildings like the Witch-King's Fortress...
- Technology still alive and kicking.
- Loads of Orc and Troll rebellions. Plus the usual Hillmen and what-not rebellions. Plus nonsensical Wight rebellions that always pop up but never actually happen.
- There are still Wilderness provinces in Angmar...
- The Witch-King owns a scattered colection of counties. It would be best, given the recent adition of special buildings, to give him all the holdings in Carn-Dûm instead. Same for Sauron and Dol Guldur.
- The vassals of Angmar love to go on adventures abroad. A specially popular destination is Gathod, the Valar alone know why... This leads to Easterling rebellions on top of things.
- Arthedain is filled with Wilderness. I know I argued for its addition in some places, but in this bookmark it seems it went a bit overboard. Arthedain gains little over 2k levies due to this...
- A good thing, though: I got to see AI Arthedain actually colonize xD
- As previously mentioned, the Wilderness maluses bug causes Arthedain to be filthy rich.
- Combining the previous bug with the undesired existence of Technology, Arthedain is more than capable of fielding an 18k retinue army.
- Since retinues are better than regular troops, I think this is the cause (in conjunction with racial bonuses) for the roflstomping of Arthedain over Angmar's armies (even those led by the Witch-King)

This is it, for now...
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Sat 6 Dec - 17:44 (2014)    Post subject: MEP 0.4.1b feedback Reply with quote

The build at start event works only for the start date of the fall of Angmar. I was planning to adapt this work for the other bookmark stats but with the province history files, it should be better.

Arthedain filled with wilderness at that time is nothing new. I started to change this with my work on history files, but I only did so for capitals so far.
For the wilderness malus not showing, you can copy the building file "00_wilderness" (now online with Github) untill the event/modifier is fixed
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:56 (2017)    Post subject: MEP 0.4.1b feedback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange