The Middle Earth Project est désormais compatible avec l'extension FastNews.kiwi disponible pour votre navigateur. Avec cette extension, vérifiez s'il y a des nouveaux sujets sur ce forum en un clic depuis n'importe quelle page !Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
Posted: Sat 31 Jan - 13:30 (2015) Post subject: Execution Decitions
So I have been thinking about this feature ever since I bought Crusader Kings II. I would really like an execution system. Basically a system where you can punish your prisoners. Sometimes it's too much to banish or execute them and is seems a little lame to release them if what they did was wrong. It could be in the decitions section and an event could follow where you have a chance to cancel the execution and get some piety for being merciful. So here's my suggestions what execution methods you can use.
Execution/ Punishment methods:
1. Behead Prisoner and put it on a spike Prisoner dies relatives of the prisoner will dislike you
2. Hang prisoner Prisoner dies
3. Cut off his arm! Prisoner gets the maimed trait
4. Torture him! Prisoner gets the wounded trait 40% chance of you getting the Torturer trait (trait suggested by me in another thread)
5. Humiliate him publicly Prisoner dislike you -5 General Opinion about the prisoner
6. Cut him into six pieces and send it to the corners of your lands as a warning prisoner dies you get the Cruel trait relatives of the prisoner will dislike you If the prisoner is a king or heir the enemy gets a casus belli