The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Nukumnehtar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 16 Feb - 07:04 (2015)    Post subject: Nukumnehtar Reply with quote

If someone can do me a really big favor and upload latest versions of the mod for me on zippyshare.com I would greatly appreciate it so I can continue doing a little bit of work when I have some time. The Dropbox is completely blocked for me in China, so zippyshare is the best way for me to get files. Please hurry! I'm on vacation now until March, but my vacation time is already running out! I plan on adding a few requested characters from the latest Hobbit movies and games like Shadow of Mordor, and some other titles. Thanks.
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 16 Feb - 07:04 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Wed 18 Feb - 04:50 (2015)    Post subject: Nukumnehtar Reply with quote

Ok, my first task will be to reorganize Eryn Galen. Why is a member of the house of Finarfin still alive and ruling in Eryn Galen? Its lore breaking, so I will remove this Ohtar son of Hallas that I never intended to add. Gelluir was meant to be Thranduil's main General and therefore he needs a duchyto rule. I'm thinking Thranduil's Halls duchy need only two provinces: the Halls and Celebannon, Legolas can still rule the southern duchy of Emyn Duir, but I think a new Duchy should be made in the north-west of the  forest with provinces of Athad Laegrim, Taeg Din and Forest Web. These provinces I will give to Gelluir and the duchy name could be Athad Laegrim. I will make a lineage for Tauriel as well. I will also add Bard I's two daughters from the movies and adjust Bain's age slightly to fit. As for Thranduil's wife, I think its best to keep her alive. I will also add two Queens of Nurn from the Shadows of Mordor game, along with a few other characters from that game, and give Celebrimbor a wife and daughter who are killed by Sauron (maybe his daughter survive, let me think about it and see if I could fit).

That is my plans for characters in the near future.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 18 Feb - 14:57 (2015)    Post subject: Nukumnehtar Reply with quote

Sounds great, good to have you back 
Visit poster’s website Skype
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 20 Feb - 14:28 (2015)    Post subject: Nukumnehtar Reply with quote

Ok, finished my character updates for the near future. I'll look around and see if I can find something more to do.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:30 (2017)    Post subject: Nukumnehtar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange