The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Map Progress
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 13 Apr - 09:40 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Faerdur!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 13 Apr - 09:40 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 13 Apr - 09:46 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Okay
Morgothic
Team

PostPosted: Sat 13 Apr - 12:00 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Redit wrote:
Minas Morgul is in the province to the North West of the pass, begins with an F, name escapes me

I still think that terrain should be impassible, or Gondor will end up bypassing the Black Gate and sending its mighty army up the 'secret' stair. As funny as it would be to see that, I don't think it is really suiting.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 13 Apr - 14:54 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Morgothic wrote:
Redit wrote:
Minas Morgul is in the province to the North West of the pass, begins with an F, name escapes me

I still think that terrain should be impassible, or Gondor will end up bypassing the Black Gate and sending its mighty army up the 'secret' stair. As funny as it would be to see that, I don't think it is really suiting.

That's true, Minas Morgul impassable and Black Gate hard to be sieged  Smile
Morgothic
Team

PostPosted: Sun 14 Apr - 03:36 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

I'm not sure how to make the Black Gate a siege-only passage, but there might be a way...
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 14 Apr - 03:52 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Cirith Ungol should still be around, but maybe not connected to the Morgul Vale province?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sun 14 Apr - 04:17 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Will change, similiar problem to the Way of the Dead from Dunharrow to Mornan, can't imagine a full army marching through there Smile
Elfman200

PostPosted: Thu 18 Apr - 20:32 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Morgothic wrote:
I'm not sure how to make the Black Gate a siege-only passage, but there might be a way...

This will occour for more than just the black gate and I'm afraid I don't know if it's solvable or not and that gondor will just be able to march to barad-dur without any hassle, I certainly don't know a way to do it and if there is I'm surprised the AGOT team didn't do it for some of there provinces 
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 18 Apr - 20:51 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Maybe we could set a huge attrition in Mordor? Then I'd suggest a huge defense bonus in Udun county (Black Gate)  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr - 08:50 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

For the defense bonus for the Black gate, i agree, and it's logical! For the attrition... Could the attrition decrease if we holds the Black Gate? 
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr - 09:49 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:
For the defense bonus for the Black gate, i agree, and it's logical! For the attrition... Could the attrition decrease if we holds the Black Gate? 

Is it possible? I don't know  Sad
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr - 09:52 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

'm not sure either
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr - 10:01 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

I don't know, it was just a suggestion... If it can work, it'll be a good solution... If not... I don't know what we can do.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr - 10:05 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Mmmh, let's think...could  the siege of black gate be related to an event? 
Elfman200

PostPosted: Fri 19 Apr - 14:44 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Chris93 wrote:
Mmmh, let's think...could  the siege of black gate be related to an event? 

Might be possible but I find it unlikely, the earlier idea about attrition rates might be do-able with the old gods I read some where that other countries will have a lower supply in pagan countries to give them more of a chance, I had an idea about this issue is that instead of having garrasions we could instead have standing armies that can't be moved from the provience and have the defence/terrain modifier, this would also make reinforcing a garrison like helms deep a lot easier, and then if the army is destroyed after a while it will replenish any thoughts on this?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:38 (2017)    Post subject: Map Progress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Page 5 of 10

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange