The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Map Progress
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Morgothic
Team

PostPosted: Thu 23 May - 22:49 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

It's... it's beautiful.
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 23 May - 22:49 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 23 May - 23:49 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Visit poster’s website Skype
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 24 May - 08:08 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Are they duchies? And 3 kings titles? Is it right?
Anyway, I'm loving it Embarassed
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 24 May - 09:05 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

1 empire title (Arnor), 3 kings titles (Arthedain/Cardolan/Rudhaur, and a titular one: the Shire), and many duchies under them yep Wink
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 24 May - 18:05 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Duchies names aren't final, if you have better ideas i'd like em, but theres Evendim, Fornost, Frontier, Western Marches, East Lune-Land, Southern Marshes, Tower Hills in Arthedain, (+ 4 farthings)
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 14:35 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

How is the political situation of Harondor during The War of the Ring? If i'm not wrong, they were under the control of Mordor. 
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 14:56 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

For harondor you can look here:

http://middleearthproject.xooit.fr/t70-Diary-3-Welcome-to-Gondor.htm?q=haro…
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 15:03 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Mmm yes, i like the idea and it sounds realistic. And what do you think about the single counties, should they be "Free Peoples" or "Servants of Darkness"? Or, maybe, it would be better to create a sort of neutral side?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 15:06 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Or a mix? Some single countries have fallen under the power of the evil side, some others are still fighting for freedom!

Last edited by Lonhaldar on Sat 25 May - 15:11 (2013); edited 1 time in total
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 15:10 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:
Or a mix? Some single countries have fallen under the power of the evil side, some others are stille fighting for freedom!

Do we have informations about them? 
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 15:20 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Not really... I suppose that in the territories under the domination of Umbar, the evil forces makes a lot of slaves for galleys or armies, ... But in the single countries, i believe that some will collaborate willingly or by force, others will resist... It looks more realistic for me!
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sun 26 May - 04:07 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

I agree, perhaps a resurgent of one of these political entities

An independant Mirlond for example, gives a player an interesting nation to play in the South that isn't evil, and can create a Southern kingdom 
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 26 May - 05:48 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Redit wrote:

Duchies names aren't final, if you have better ideas i'd like em, but theres Evendim, Fornost, Frontier, Western Marches, East Lune-Land, Southern Marshes, Tower Hills in Arthedain, (+ 4 farthings)

Make sure you add Minhiriaith, its between the Greyflood and Brandywine.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 26 May - 10:05 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

Another question. did you take a look at The Old Gods features? I've noticed in the last dev diary that the most important rivers of europe will be navigable (only by pagans, but maybe we can give this possibility to other cultures too. (i don't know) . Anyway, i think that we could get the Anduin navigable. What do you think?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sun 26 May - 12:36 (2013)    Post subject: Map Progress Reply with quote

I took Mihiriath to be the name of the geographic area which is why I named the duchies as the political entities in a lindefirion map, but we could rename one, pick a colour Smile

Anduin is already navigable, but I guess you mean past Rauros, only problem there is people sailing up the falls from the Great Sea all the way to the White Mountains but that could be a compromise.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:30 (2017)    Post subject: Map Progress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Page 7 of 10

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange