The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Swan Knights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 14:17 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

I just added the Order of the Swan Knights in Gondor!

- The troops are composed by heavy cavalry/knights, heavy infantry and archers.
- The troops are listed in the holy order section, so won't be able to fight against another dunedain.
- The title can be transmissed to any lord
- The title can be raised "almost freely" by the title holder (the Prince of Belfalas in current version).
- The holder of the order will automatically gain the "Swan Knight" trait if he don't have it.
- The army will be available for all members of the religion_dunedain religion!

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 14:17 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 15:23 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

A small test on new armor/helmet for holders of the amroth_knight trait:

Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 15:29 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

Should we add a '3rd level' captain of Dol Amroth trait, above Knight? 
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 15:30 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

Well the third level trait is in fact the Captain title IMHO, no?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 15:31 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

Fair enough

Armour looks great Smile really good work Lon
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 15:34 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

By the way, we've got again these bugs with mercenary flags. I can't understand why they don't show up ingame.
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 16:31 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

Nice xD

Will you add events to join them, like with the Legion of the Black Serpent?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 16:37 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

Yeah maybe, but i think that they deserves another mechanic. I'll keep the squire/knight system, and will try to force the mercenary group to be always holded by someone who's at least a squire.
I believe that the characters will have more flavour events too, related to that (p.e. could be some training sessions, justice events, ...)
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 16:44 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

Some events depicting the rise to knighthood would be cool Smile

Also, who on Gondor is allowed to join? From the books, I get the idea that the order was prestigious, but not widespread (though I won't be able to quote anything proving that...).
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 16:59 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

Only the characters from Belfalas IMHO!
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 17:03 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

Seems fair Smile

We'll have to look to retinues though, we can't have these nice restrict orders and then have any ruler hiring thousands of them for their retinues Razz

Also, maybe limit membership based on personal traits, like Brave or Kind or Honorable...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 17:07 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

I agree for the retinues!

For the limits by traits, we can't restrict too much the thing, as we won't have thousand of potential characters if we limit to Belfalas Wink
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 9 Apr - 17:15 (2015)    Post subject: The Swan Knights Reply with quote

True, but not every single knight has to be a NPC.

Belfalas seems to have about one or two dozen provinces. Multiples that by the number of baronies and you should have enough recruits possessing at least one good trait...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:17 (2017)    Post subject: The Swan Knights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange