The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Sauron's defeat and the aftermath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun - 12:17 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

New idea! (because of Horse Lords DLC):

- After Sauron's defeat, evil races (orcs, trolls, spiders, etc...) lost their drive and scattered away. BUT, they DID NOT DISAPPEAR!

Proposal: If Sauron dies, these races get converted into Hordes, adding some fun mayhem to Middle Earth and making the Fourth Age more interesting to players Very Happy
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 29 Jun - 12:17 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jul - 17:42 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

Redit, what do you think?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jul - 17:59 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

I think this is a great idea, although I think they should be limited as hordes, rather than sprawling like the Mongols (I don't want to see all of rhovanion conquered by spiders etc)

perhaps with a limit to how many provinces they can hold at once
Visit poster’s website Skype
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jul - 18:01 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

Spider CBs could be locked to Forests and Mountains, no?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sun 12 Jul - 18:07 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

Yes, that would be a good solution

Should be fairly easier to make an event for this
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jul - 12:46 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

Sounds interesting yeah. Even for dunedains of North after the fall of Arnor : they were more nomads than holders of castles, and a custom "horde" thing for them could fit good too!
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jul - 12:52 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

Hordes:
Eorlings
Dunedain
Spiders/Orcs/etc after Saurons fall
Early Hobbits
Khand, Wainriders, etc? possibly?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jul - 12:56 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

Wainriders yeah. Khand dunno. Avari?

And Durin's Folks after the Fallf or Khazad-Dum and the Fall of Erebor too.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jul - 13:02 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

Yep I agree on Dwarves and Avari too

I think Khand are more nomadic than feudal, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jul - 13:03 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

Khand coud be more simulated by the tribes system than hordes one i believe, as well as Lossoth for exemple.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jul - 13:08 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

True
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jul - 14:55 (2015)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath Reply with quote

The Avari shouldn't be hordes, I believe. Tribes fits them much better...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:55 (2017)    Post subject: Sauron's defeat and the aftermath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Events / Gameplay -> Events All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange