The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Trait GFX
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 5 Apr - 16:00 (2013)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Well it was in Elrond's house next to shards of Narsil, but by game standards, it could be passed down if someone playing Gil-galad has an heir to pass it on to before Gil-galad dies. As far as history code though, it would only go to Gil-galad. Btw how will these pass down, by event upon the death of the holder, or via birth, which may see multiple characters holding them?
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 5 Apr - 16:00 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 5 Apr - 16:11 (2013)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

I'd say there would be an event on coronation to the previous holders title so when their heir takes over they get it
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 5 Apr - 16:13 (2013)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Yep, i think so. And maybe a character could give it to one of his children by decision? Like in the GoT mod?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 5 Apr - 16:16 (2013)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Sounds good
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 8 Apr - 21:38 (2013)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

I think that we should leave the vanilla dwarf trait in (with perhaps a giant trait to counteract), limiting it by culture to only affect non-Numenorean men, and label the trait for dwarves as dwarven.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 9 Apr - 02:04 (2013)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Done
Nukumnehtar wrote:
I think that we should leave the vanilla dwarf trait in (with perhaps a giant trait to counteract), limiting it by culture to only affect non-Numenorean men, and label the trait for dwarves as dwarven.

Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 9 Apr - 08:40 (2013)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Maybe can we let the orcs have the vanilla dwarf trait too i suppose.The point is : Dwarves, Elves, Numenorean and Valar/Maiar can't have it!
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Tue 9 Apr - 17:27 (2013)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Hobbits and Ents shouldn't be allowed either.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 14 Feb - 19:25 (2014)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

I asked AnaxXiphos  new icons for 

dwarven:
elf:
orkish:
skin_changer:
evil_side:
good_side

Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 31 Mar - 14:29 (2014)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Update from Anaxxiphos
New decisions icons

Left to right: Convert to evil, convert to good, flame sacrifice, hunt for Ring, persuade council, colonize wilderness, take slave
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 2 Apr - 10:51 (2014)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Gorgeous!
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 11:08 (2014)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

I reworked some of our weapons traits, i wasn't happy with them, so here's what i suggest for now :

Top line is current icons, the second line is what i suggest.

From Left to Right : Herugrim - Anduril - Glamdring - Sting - Orcrist - Gutwhine - Sword of Maedhros - Elvish Sword - Ancient Elvish Sword - Dwarvish Sword
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 11:42 (2014)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Much better, it's good to have all the weapons with the same background style
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 12:25 (2014)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Yeah, that's the purpose of this work! And by the way, the icons looks better, we can see really the objects Wink
And here's the other weapons :

From Left to Right : Belthronding - Dagmor - Aeglos - Angrist - Aranruth - Dramborleg - Ringil - Dragon Helm - Sword of Amroth - Axe of Durin

From Left to Right : Arvedui Armor - Arveleg Helmet - Maedhros Armor - Narsil Broken - Narsil - Horn of Gondor - Steward Sceptre - Sceptre of Annuminas - Staff of Gandalf - Staff of Saruman - Staff of Radagast

Last edited by Lonhaldar on Thu 21 Aug - 15:42 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 21 Aug - 14:00 (2014)    Post subject: Trait GFX Reply with quote

Fantastic
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:26 (2017)    Post subject: Trait GFX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange