The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Orc armies
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Mog'Dug

PostPosted: Sun 12 May - 08:32 (2013)    Post subject: Orc armies Reply with quote

real time information exchange does have advantages. Thanks for the feed back.

Did I mention this mod looks really really good. The flags shields and landscape and detail and love in the mod are just fantastic.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 12 May - 08:32 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mog'Dug

PostPosted: Sun 12 May - 20:05 (2013)    Post subject: Orc armies Reply with quote

thank you, now i've got the correct texture maps, and i've tried to port over what I've done to these models and adjust their "spec" maps and been able to modify them some, but they do not look the least bit orky at all to me.

It's mainly about those helmets. hmmmm.. wait, maybe I'm not exporting the alpha channel correctly because I think Mordor's armies will look alot better if their faces can be seen.

going to try that. And i'm also trying to understand exactly how the spec map work.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:37 (2017)    Post subject: Orc armies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange