The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Team
Goto page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 1022, 23, 24  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:24 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Ahh, great - welcome, Boinktel  Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:24 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Boinktel
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:33 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Hey guys!  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:34 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Oh yeah, he's australian, so our international team extend to south hemisphary ^^
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:36 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Are you going to work on a separate 4th Age bookmark, or just make events for the post-war years of hte War of the Ring bookmark?
Boinktel
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:38 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I'm thinking of a separate bookmark, but whatever works best for you guys goes.  Confused
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 17:41 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Separate bookmark sounds good too, and besides, any generic flavor events you make will also work for the War of the Ring bookmark if you just restrict it by dates or something.

Just be aware that a new bookmark, if it's more than 100 years after the war of the ring, will mean that you probably have to make lots of new characters for all the titles Smile
Boinktel
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:15 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

It will have to be, The New Shadow was going to be set during or after the reign of Aragorn's son Eldarion which is going to be about 200-300 years after the war of the ring. As for the characters for the titles, that might have to be a team effort.  Wink  But I suppose I could do it by myself over time if need be.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 18:22 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Well speaking for myself, I'm going to continue working on the War of the Ring bookmark until it is finished Smile

Events for that will include some for some Gondorians to fall into shadow, and maybe a new Dark Lord arising if the conditions are right, but they'll be mostly generic events that trigger more or less randomly if certain conditions are met, it won't be a fixed plotline like the War of the Ring scenario. So if you start working on events specifically for a New Shadow bookmark, maybe be sure to restrict them somehow -

for example, on day 1 of the bookmark, set a global flag called "newshadow" that is triggered by a custom character with a custom title that only exists in that bookmark, and then have your new shadow events only triggered when that flag is in effect?

We'll have to do somethign similar with all the different bookmarks we make, otherwise events will crossfire across bookmarks, which is not ideal. 
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 21:39 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Just want to say well done to everyone who worked on this mod and brought it to where it is today, we couldn't have done it without each one of us. Over a year's work has gone into making this playable beta, and it's finally in a playable state. Grats to all  Embarassed
Visit poster’s website Skype
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 21:40 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Well done guys, well done to everyone Okay
Now I know how the NASA guys feel when the shuttle leaves Mr. Green
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 21:41 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Yep, thanks to all, and great team-work!

I was almost as excited waiting for the release as the forum-dwellers Smile
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 21:42 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

yeah, i was really exciting all the day... and finally! Thanks everyone, there's again a lot of work, but, it's ALIVE Very Happy
Amazing work for a so small team by the way. Congrats to all, once again.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 17 Jan - 21:51 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Yep, Lon is right, It's alive. I have to be honest, during the first months, I was worried that the mod could die like all the others projects concernig LOTR. But we did it Mr. Green
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Sat 18 Jan - 14:02 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Welcome Boinktel!
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 26 Jan - 22:16 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

So bad snowstorms in New York canceled all my flights to China, so now I am waiting for a refund and will plan to travel in more favorable weather. Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:24 (2017)    Post subject: The Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 38, 9, 1022, 23, 24  >
Page 9 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange