The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Team
Goto page: <  1, 2, 39, 10, 1122, 23, 24  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 7 Feb - 01:44 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Keynes from the Paradox forums (a fellow Economist, I just realised from the user-name?) has done some work already on colonisation and has some good ideas plus scripting knowledge, so I thought I'd invite him to join Smile

So let's welcome Keynes if he shows up here!

Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 7 Feb - 01:44 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Pharotic
Team

PostPosted: Sun 9 Feb - 15:49 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Greetings all! I've joined to help with scripting - I've been tweaking AGoT and EK mods in the past for strictly personal use so I have some working knowledge already. Located in the US, background is 15 years as software engineer.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 9 Feb - 15:57 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Welcome  Exclamation
Very Happy
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 9 Feb - 18:08 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Welcome Pharotic Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 13:02 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Could you please add the name of AnaxXiphos in the credits list and in the mod main page? He helped me by remaking some of my old traits icons I didn't like at all. And maybe he'll make other for me in the future.  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 13:02 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Ok, perfect!  Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 13:58 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I'll add him, if he could make or remake our other trait icons so they are consistent that would be great Smile
Visit poster’s website Skype
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 14:07 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I've already asked him, he accepts any request  Mr. Green
If you want any trait to be redone, report and I'll ask for his help  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 14:09 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

First, we'll need all the missing trait icones :
corrupted_by_darkness
redeemed_by_light
human_infertility 
Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 14:12 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Are corrupted and redeemed traits still used?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 14:14 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I don't know!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 14:20 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I've to ask Blood. Noted the other one, thanks  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 16:23 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Hmmm, not sure actually about the corrupted and re-deemed... That probably means no! I use the evil_side and good_side ones, but that's it Okay  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 11 Feb - 17:49 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Elf, Dwarf, Skinchanger, Weapon Traits, Item Traits, Blood of Numenor Traits, Maia, etc... If he can do those high quality icons I'd rather we just redo our entire selection so they have the same style and quality. 
Visit poster’s website Skype
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 12 Feb - 12:59 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Btw guys, going to take a back-seat on the team for a while - I'm trying to make a map for a Birthright mod, which by the looks of it, will take some time Razz I'll still be here for bug-fixing and event-making whenever needed plus general event-making assistance, but so far I really like the idea of trying to bring Birthright to CK II also - it's a dungeons & dragons RPG setting that I played throughout high school, and is up there along with Middle-Earth in terms of awesomness for me Smile

Spent so many hours on event-making to get MEP ready for release, that I'm a little burned out from that, so right now enjoying having my game-time spent on map-making, which is actually strangely fun! But yeah, just wanted to give a heads-up that while I'll be available, I won't be actively contributing for a while.

If I can use some resources from the current mods (including your excellent portraits, Lon, if you're OK with that!) then I actually think that it won't take a lot of work to get it up and running since that campaign setting is very similar to CK II with the main theme of it being plotting nobles and realm-rulership.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?619383-MOD-Idea-Birthrig…
That's the forum thread, seems to have died, but I'll try and give it another go at life Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:38 (2017)    Post subject: The Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 39, 10, 1122, 23, 24  >
Page 10 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange