The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Team
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 1222, 23, 24  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 12 Feb - 21:41 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Sounds great Blood, if you want any help with the map, I know I would have appreciated some when I first attempted at MEP's map  Rolling Eyes , just let me know!
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 12 Feb - 21:41 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 12 Feb - 21:46 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Good luck with this project blood Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 13 Feb - 09:12 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

JonStryker's mapfiller tool really is awesome... I have to paint the map, obviously, but then you just fill in the RGB colors of each province, the name of the empire/kingdom/duchy for it, and the culture and religion PLUS name the baronies and it generates them all automatically - including the /history folder and landed_titles.txt document  Shocked So all that work we did with baronies and titles, is now done automatically. 
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 17 Feb - 17:25 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I'm not at home this week, so, if you were planning a build for this week (i guess you weren't) it's better to postpone it
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 13:32 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

The next build will be a big one, so we'll wait again before to release it. Perhaps in march? I think i'll have done all my work on the fall or arnor in two weeks or three.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 15:38 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

What do you think about disabling tech advancements and implementing a proper culture localised building system (with special buildings) for next patch? I'll look into this, who has worked on adding custom buildings so far?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 15:43 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Yeah, i agree with it! Blood worked on buildings but i think you can go ahead  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 16:06 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Yep, sounds like a good idea Redit! I made some preliminary custom buildings ages ago as you can see, but if you want to make a completely new overhaul, there'll be no objections from me Smile

PS: The building bug was solved via a global flag, so make sure you include that restriction in whatever buildings you don't want built at game-start automatically. Check the latest building files, I guess they're on dropbox somewhere?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 16:40 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I'm not all that experienced a scripter but I'm sure i'll pick it up
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Tue 18 Feb - 17:11 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Oh, btw, we dont need to disable tech progression per se - that would be a major overhaul. Retinue sizes use tech, as do merchant republics for how many trade posts they can build. Also army bonuses and such use tech, as do income levels, attrition levels, etc.

But we can certainly take buildings out from tech progression just by editing the building files, which will have the same result Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 27 Feb - 22:55 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Welcome to our newest member Killerzsaul, here to help with event scripting  Smile
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar - 02:50 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Out of interest, how many people are currently active on this mod team? I know Lon and Chris are, but I haven't heard from anyone else in a while
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar - 10:28 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Because that's all. All the most recent members didn't helped us at all, and the old ones disapperead. So, Chris and me are working on the mod... and that's all. And that's why we're slower Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar - 10:44 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

"It is better to be alone than in bad company" -- George Washington

Mr. Green
However, even if we're slower, I think we're working well  Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 29 Mar - 18:34 (2014)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

We have a new member! Beren / Morgoths is working on a Czech translation of the mod!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:31 (2017)    Post subject: The Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 1222, 23, 24  >
Page 11 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange