The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Team
Goto page: <  1, 2, 317, 18, 1922, 23, 24  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 17 Feb - 20:25 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Here's the link: 

https://github.com/Middle-Earth-Project-Team/mod
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 17 Feb - 20:25 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Wed 18 Feb - 03:52 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Thank ye kindly sir.
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Wed 18 Feb - 06:22 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Can someone add me to the ghub team? Nukumnehtar is my screen name. Wink Thanks.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 21 Feb - 03:35 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I'm sorry about the lack of activity of this mod lately

It's my personal fault as the Project Leader

I understand that I need to pull my weight on this team, I have only the greatest respect for all contributors so far

I have been lazy

We can make this a great project overall

All the praise this mod has received from fans on Paradox and Moddb is aimed at the contributors, I only ever worked on the map and some graphical items, and I hope that core team members, not to name names, understand how much is owed to them and the work they have done

I hope you all understand how worthy of praise you and the work you have done are. Lonhaldor in particular

I look forward to working with all of you, respectful of your past work over the past two years, and contributing to the same standard as you in the future

We should be able to release a great mod patch soon, and I am so glad to have worked with you all
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sat 21 Feb - 12:47 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

You deserve salutations as well redit. None of work would have been able to come together without your help making it so. We each had our strengths and parts to play, mine is characters and storylore, Lon's is art and many other things, blood's was events, each helping make the mod good.
Athoen
Team

PostPosted: Fri 27 Feb - 06:15 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Hello all
By the way I am not dead and I am not forgetting you and the mod, but I have not been in the mood for working on it for a while. Lazyness being only part of the reason.
I might come back to give a hand later on, but just now I have quite a rush in work.
6NGB
Team

PostPosted: Sun 1 Mar - 09:18 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Hi Smile
The same here. An intense month @ work, wife and kids draining the rest of my power supply. However soon I'll have openings to return to the project and finish some tasks left.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 3 Mar - 11:21 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

+1 Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr - 19:14 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Well guys, it seems that we're killing our mod !
As we don't have any free time for most of us, maybe we should try to recrut some peoples to work on this mod? Because if we don't, the mod will die, certainly.

I'll certainly be away from a computer during the 5-6 next monthes (maybe not), and i'll try to work as far as possible (until 15-20 april) on the mod to make it playable at least. Anyone else to help me? ^^
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr - 19:59 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Since I'm an overall worthless coder, I've been trying to recruit as many people as possible but, alas, there's only so much spam one person can do... Sad

Maybe we could draft appeals to the community on the Pdox forums and ModDB? Even other plataforms, like reddit, facebook, twitter, anywhere really...

CK2:MEP needs YOU! Okay

Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr - 20:21 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I have the same problem Lon, I'm not sure when I'll be able to work on the mod properly again

If we could recruit people it would be great, but I'm not sure how it would work
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr - 21:29 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I posted a message on ModDB and Paradox forums!
Moridin997
Team

PostPosted: Thu 2 Apr - 11:38 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:

I posted a message on ModDB and Paradox forums!

I think the message could have more "doom and gloom", so to speak. As it is, it doesn't really transmit the sense of urgency we feel for the mod's survival...

I think we'll need a "blunt" message in order to impress upon the community the need to save the mod they love...
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 2 Apr - 11:44 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Well i already have one candidate who worked a little on the Elder Kings mod. But if you think that my post is too "soft", feel free to confirm it with another post Wink
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Tue 7 Apr - 21:03 (2015)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I have made a new private steam group for the team, as the old one is public and it felt a bit wrong to push out fans of the mod

This is for team members to privately and conveniently chat in real time, as an easy communication method

No need to chat if you don't want to but the option is now there

Let me know if you don't get an invite
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:19 (2017)    Post subject: The Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 317, 18, 1922, 23, 24  >
Page 18 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange