The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Team
Goto page: <  1, 2, 35, 6, 722, 23, 24  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 23 Oct - 17:59 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

roplox wrote:

Can you add me to the dropbox too redit?

Post or PM me your email address roplox
Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 23 Oct - 17:59 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Wed 23 Oct - 18:20 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

My email is roplox@hotmail.com
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 23 Oct - 18:50 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

roplox wrote:
 My email is roplox@hotmail.com

Invited
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Wed 23 Oct - 19:09 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Thanks Redit
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 18:34 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Hey redit, recently my computer installed a bad driver and randomly has a random memory dump frequently, and I need to have windows restored on it (its been over a year, so I guess is about time anyway). But right now I don't have any extra cash to spend on an external harddrive because of going to China and buying an engagement ring, so I was wondering if maybe I could use the dropbox to back-up all of my essential files (mostly photos and documents) and then retrieve them and delete them off of the dropbox after I restore windows. Would that be alright with you?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 18:58 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Everyone has a personal Dropbox folder, you can put your files there i think
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 19:01 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I know, I just wanted to secure permission from our team-leader before I start putting personal files in the dropbox that are unrelated to the mod. Wink But being able to restore my computer would help me when I get chances to mod, because right now it is difficult to mod and the pc has memory dumps at random times. I pinpointed the cause of the crash to be a bad driver installed by my ipod (I did not notice that my ipod is currently buggy before I plugged it in two weeks ago), and a limited system restore was only available for me after this bad driver was installed, so my only option for a complete fix is a full system restore....
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 19:34 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Nukumnehtar wrote:
I know, I just wanted to secure permission from our team-leader before I start putting personal files in the dropbox that are unrelated to the mod. Wink But being able to restore my computer would help me when I get chances to mod, because right now it is difficult to mod and the pc has memory dumps at random times. I pinpointed the cause of the crash to be a bad driver installed by my ipod (I did not notice that my ipod is currently buggy before I plugged it in two weeks ago), and a limited system restore was only available for me after this bad driver was installed, so my only option for a complete fix is a full system restore....

What Chris means is that you have your own personal Dropbox which is not shared. The MEM folder is the only one which the team access across computers. If you don't have enough room in your private Dropbox I see no reason why you can't use the team one, if you are comfortable doing so ofc. 

Dropbox is like this:

-Dropbox folder 
--MEM Dropbox (shared)
--Your private files (not shared)
--Unshared folders (not shared)

Last edited by Redit on Fri 25 Oct - 19:38 (2013); edited 1 time in total
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 19:35 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Maybe You could make a own dropbox folder and just not share it?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 19:41 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Redit wrote:
Nukumnehtar wrote:

What Chris means is that you have your own personal Dropbox which is not shared. 

That's what I meant
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 19:49 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Ah, ok, got it, thanks. Okay
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 19:52 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Fabulous! Happy Holiday then to China btw. Hopefully the backup Will go well.
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sat 26 Oct - 00:28 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Thanks, I got everything I needed on there, now I just have to check to see if I can see them on my laptop.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 30 Oct - 17:42 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I've just come back from my journey in Prague, so i can start working on the mod again. Is there anything that need to be done (and that I'm able to do)? Except from last forlindon flags which I'm working on.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 30 Oct - 17:59 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

The North-Eastern quadrant of the map still needs baronies, but I can also do this if you're tired of making them and you're done with the landed_titles document Smile

I'm still working on buildings, it's frustrating work since no one seems to know how to fix the "all buildings are built" thing, and the potential-date work-around deletes all buildings we manually place because the year is 11362 and they're only supposed to be available in 11363...
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:31 (2017)    Post subject: The Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 35, 6, 722, 23, 24  >
Page 6 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange