The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

The Team
Goto page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 822, 23, 24  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 31 Oct - 16:44 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I'd like a little period of rest from buildings stuff  Mr. Green
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 31 Oct - 16:44 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 31 Oct - 17:01 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Fair enough Smile

I also am giving up for now on fixing the buildings for 11362, and will just keep them as  available only in 11363 for now. I posted a bug report on the P-dox forums, it's got to be a bug, as I've tried pretty much everything now (including disabling tech entirely in the mod, like GoT does). I'll just release my buildings as they are for now, and then perhaps later make special limited-by-province-id buildings for the 10 or so special provinces (Minas-Tirith, Edoras, Umbar, Minas Morgul, Morannon, Barad-Dur, etc) that will be auto-built from day 1 and give fortress levels and troops. It's not a great solution, but it'll have to do for now.

For other suggestions, Mordor needs a lot of orc counts, if you're up for that too Wink Right now Sauron rules half of Mordor personally.
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Thu 31 Oct - 22:43 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Filming in Atlanta for four days with no wifi. So if you have any questions for me I can answer them on Tuesday. Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 1 Nov - 14:22 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I'm in small holidays this week-end, so don't worry if i'm not here these days Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 15:13 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Hello guys! Sorry, i was very busy these days, but it'll be easier next week Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 15:35 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

No worries Smile

I'll also be a little inactive from now and until early December, as I'm moving to Copenhagen on the 1st.
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 16:33 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Could i get an another assignment than the weapon/item succession thing? I haven't got any idea of yet how to implement weapons inheritation...  Sad  I tried looking at the GOTW files for valyrian swords but with no success. Would there be any other events for me to work upon?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 17:30 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Yeah, that weapons inheritance thing is tough, none of us have gotten it to work either. I may take a second look at it however, and just build from scratch - the GoT one is way too complicated.

As for other events, we always need culture-specific flavor-events, I guess. Try and be creative and think of some scenarios that might happen, and then post them in the events forum. How experienced are you at event-scripting? What types have you done before, for example, then it's easier to assign tasks Smile
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 17:37 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Flavor events are atleast easy for me and those won't take much time. Then i have a wide variety of knowledge regarding all kinds of events but some events are right now a little hard for me. 
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 17:38 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Coolness, I'll make a general flavor event thread then in the event-forum, where we can all brainstorm ideas  Okay
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov - 17:39 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Sounds like a cool idea Blood  Smile
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 1 Dec - 17:01 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

I'm moving to a new appartment tomorrow, hopefully it won't take too long to get internet established, but if I drop out for a while, that's the reason Okay
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Sun 1 Dec - 17:39 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Good luck on moving Blood!
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Mon 9 Dec - 04:10 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been very active on the mod lately, I have exams coming up and things have been a bit hectic. The mod is progressing great! If anyone needs any help with anything in particular, problems with the map or interface or affirmation etc please PM me, as odds are I won't find individual posts in all the active threads. Keep it up !
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 23 Dec - 13:48 (2013)    Post subject: The Team Reply with quote

Merry Christmas for everyone !
I hope that Santa Claus will be fair with you Wink
But i'm afraid that one of our goblin escape, and take the costume of Santa!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:35 (2017)    Post subject: The Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> The Team All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 822, 23, 24  >
Page 7 of 24

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange