The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Character GFX
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Characters/Dynasties/Cultures -> Character Portraits
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 15:10 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

My program for next week : 
- make the gondorian characters (men/women)
- make the rohirrim women!
- make the elvish women
- if i got time, make the dunedain characters, and find a way to make my elvish chins!
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 15:10 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 15:15 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Happy to know it. My point of view:
Rohirrim women should be especially blondes, light brown and redheads. No idea about Gondorians ones   Mr. Green

PS: Do you have any particular characteristic in mind for Dunedains?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 25 May - 15:23 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

I agree for the Rohirrim. 

For the Dunedain, i think i'll make black/brown hairs characters, and make special beards/hairs, a mix between the elves and the gondorians. And i'll use the same clothes than Faramir, and others like them. Something noble, but old. And not a lot of helmets, maybe one or two crowns, and hoods.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 17:10 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

I like her, but I'd change 2 things. A "more delicate and feminine" nose, is it possible? And i'd give her loose hair (as seen in the films)
Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 17:19 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Yes it's possible Wink It's juste some tests for now! 

I'm making a mix between norse/byzantine portraits for dunedain, i think it'll be good.
I'll finish my Istari after, and i'll add some beards for gondorian i think.

Here's some women for Rohan:
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 17:40 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Will these portraits be avalaible only if you have Norse portraits dlc?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:24 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

No, they'll be available for all!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:27 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:27 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Not sure on the legal issues, distributing anything Paradox charge for, for free, is not permitted, even if it's not in the exact same format
Visit poster’s website Skype
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:30 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

If i don't get wrong, AGOT team integrated some African and mongols portraits from dlc. People who have those dlc can see them, those who don't have the DLC play with normal portraits.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:35 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

As long as they aren't included in the mod files its okay, you can only add on top so to speak, not copy and modify them
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:36 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

So? What will i do with my portraits? To trash?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:37 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Isn't it possible to have them in game ONLY if you have Norse dlc?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:47 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

I don't know how to do that, but i suppose it's possible yes!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 29 May - 18:53 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

I've found this in some culture files of AGOT mod
Code:
 graphical_culture = mesoamericangfx
second_graphical_culture = muslimgfx

I'm not sure, maybe if CKII doesn't find the firtst culturegfx tries with the second one? I don't know, I'm trying to guess  Laughing
Try to set the first graphical_culture to norse and the second one to easterngfx or anything also, disable the norse portraits dlc and see if it works  Okay   

Last edited by Chris93 on Wed 29 May - 18:55 (2013); edited 2 times in total
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 09:40 (2017)    Post subject: Character GFX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Characters/Dynasties/Cultures -> Character Portraits All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  >
Page 3 of 6

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange