The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Character GFX
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Characters/Dynasties/Cultures -> Character Portraits
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 11:03 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Lon, could the helmets be worn only when the characters fight or rule an army? Wearing those helms in peace times makes a lot of characters look identical each other. (And it doesn't make sense wearing an helm permanently  Mr. Green ) Maybe only orks and similar should always wear it.  Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 11:03 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 14:07 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Yeah, i should change that. But it'll be changed later, we've got time for this kind of things. I make a note in my docs ;)Btw, i think it's good that's some characters in counties holds helmets and armors, not the rulers, but courtiers. 
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jul - 14:46 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

I agree. Courtisans with helmets can simulate soldiers, Wards and captains in the court.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 23 Jul - 09:35 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Bug with Ithilien characters portraits  Okay

Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 23 Jul - 09:46 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

That's just i don't made the wight portraits, it'll be fix when i'll make them Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 23 Jul - 10:02 (2013)    Post subject: Character GFX Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:
That's just i don't made the wight portraits, it'll be fix when i'll make them Wink

My mistake. I didn't read the name so i didn't know he was a Nazgul  Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:37 (2017)    Post subject: Character GFX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Characters/Dynasties/Cultures -> Character Portraits All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange