The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Culture and Religion Painting
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 1215, 16, 17  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 15:17 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

ok, will look at them in a couple of minutes Wink
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 15:17 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 15:18 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Uploaded
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 15:23 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

My next work target is Breeland. I'll start working on it by tomorrow  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 15:32 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Ok great! You're making an huge work : fantastic Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 15:51 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Works great, just tested it!

Now that my counts work (after a clean reinstall) I'll aim to finish Gondor now as far as possible, so Gondorian character/dynasty/province/history files are mine for the time being Very Happy
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 18:32 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

I'm fixing the kingdom of Anduin Vale with new duchies, and i'll give some of these lands to Grimbeorn at starting date, to make a small kingdom between Mirkwood and the Misty Mountains. This kingdom will be bigger after the War of the Rings, and all the lands will be rules by Grimbeorn.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 18:36 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 20:09 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Sounds good! By the way, is there any reason why we're not populating the Misty Mountains with Orc provinces? Maybe it's just from me playing the MTW 2 LOTR mod, but I think it works pretty well with Orcs of Gundabad and Orcs of the Misty Mountain factions.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 20:15 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

I agree with Blood, i'd add 3/4 provinces (camps, passes, caves, even if fanmade) in misty mountains, populated by orcs and trolls. It could give a boost to Dwarven gameplays 
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 20:20 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Yes, maybe later, we've to focus on all the provinces we already have in the map for now i think. Making baronies and histories for all of them. After that, we'll be able to adds more provinces if we wants it. If we stop the grundge work on baronies and histories to make new provinces too frequently, we'll never ends the works Wink

By the way, the orks can't be too numerous in the Misty Mountains, as they were defeated during the Battle of the Five Armies, and Beorn controls now most of the East of the MM... Goblintown and Moria will give many soldiers already, plus the lands of Gundabad, and certainly some lands in south of Lorien!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 20:24 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

PS: Lon, can you put your landed titles in the cubby when your work on Anduin is complete? So, I can start working on Bree  Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 20:25 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Yep, i just finished it Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 20:29 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Thanks mate  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 20:34 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Hmm, weird, after another clean install, patching, adding 0.2b, then adding Chris's changes, and then copying my own Gondorian province cultural changes (back to middle-men) and characters/dynasties, and then starting the mod all dynasties are "generic". The counts I made are still there with their first names, but their dynasties are not the ones they're supposed to have and their children are all commoners   Shocked

Any ideas what could be causing this?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 13 Oct - 20:36 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Blood Royal wrote:
Hmm, weird, after another clean install, patching, adding 0.2b, then adding Chris's changes, and then copying my own Gondorian province cultural changes (back to middle-men) and characters/dynasties, and then starting the mod all dynasties are "generic". The counts I made are still there with their first names, but their dynasties are not the ones they're supposed to have and their children are all commoners   Shocked

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Voodo curse?  Mr. Green
Does it work for Lon?
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:12 (2017)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 310, 11, 1215, 16, 17  >
Page 11 of 17

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange