The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Culture and Religion Painting
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 15, 16, 17  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 09:45 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Yeah I know it, and i alreaady fixed it, just a little problem of succession, i didn't finished the lines of hillmen, so the land go to others heirs of Ulfang Wink

Now that my hillmen characters are done, it's ok!  Okay
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 09:45 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 10:49 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

What could i work on now? Any request?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 11:00 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

We needs more baronies Very Happy
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 11:10 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Ok. Maybe i can start adding the missing localisations of the current baronies?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 11:14 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Yeah, that's a good idea, so all the current baronies will be complete  Okay
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Sat 19 Oct - 12:57 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

(wrong thread)
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Mon 21 Oct - 14:57 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:
For me, during the War of the Ring, it should look like that:

Regarding this otherwise good looking culture map, could it be possible to divide the "Dwarves" group to other smaller cultures? At least two dwarven cultures would be sufficient i think, one for the east and one for the west. What is your' opinion on this?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 21 Oct - 15:02 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Yeah, the dwarven cultures are divised in seven groups : Longbeards, Firebeards, ...
roplox
Team

PostPosted: Mon 21 Oct - 16:29 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Ah okay. I understand. That sounds great. Far better than only one dwarven culture.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Mon 21 Oct - 16:54 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Yep, I think the aim is to have all 7 Houses of the Dwarves represented, even if most of them will only be as mercenary companies. If we end up including my cultural_combat modifiers, however, even a 500 man dwarf heavy infantry company will pack quite a good punch!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 24 Oct - 19:00 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Added Druadan Forest
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Thu 24 Oct - 20:19 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Actually I think I ended up giving at least one province to every house. Some just representing colonies of Dwarves from the East. They could be mercenaries too; same could technically be done with Elves and Men of the East if you guys want to. I have developed a rather good history for the East already, so there is plenty of material we could use.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 24 Oct - 20:38 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

I'm adding my work on Glittering Caves/Druadan Forest in my cubby  Okay
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Thu 24 Oct - 21:20 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Just a question about the Aglarond (Glittering Caves): before they are inhabited by Dwarves, how will they be treated? They technically did belong to Gondor and Rohan, and also were technically used like a castle, since the Rohirrim sought refuge in them during the siege of Helm's Deep. I think maybe it could be an active province during its ownership by Gondor and Rohan, with only one castle settlement to represent its use as a place of refuge..., and then maybe add more for when Gimli gains Lordship over them and builds his own realm there.
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Fri 25 Oct - 00:39 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Chris93 wrote:
Ok. Maybe i can start adding the missing localisations of the current baronies?

I started adding buildings to the main provinces - when you're doing localisation, could you keep the original name for them in the province files?

For example b_annulond2 should still be b_annulond2 in that history/provicne document when you add the localisation name to the excel sheet, otherwise it's double work for us  Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:25 (2017)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 15, 16, 17  >
Page 16 of 17

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange