The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Culture and Religion Painting
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 415, 16, 17  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 2 Aug - 09:33 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Ok, the CK1 scenario editor loads now correctly, i put the files to change in m ycubby!
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 2 Aug - 09:33 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 3 Aug - 21:31 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

FYI

Under new map gen, culture, religion, province/barony names etc are all put into an Excel file which auto generates all the files
Visit poster’s website Skype
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 4 Aug - 06:02 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:

Ok, the CK1 scenario editor loads now correctly, i put the files to change in m ycubby!

Ok, thanks.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 6 Aug - 19:14 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Guys (and especially Nuku), could you explain me what are those ideas you were talking about a little while ago, regarding religions system with the next patch ? I need to know it for my evil/good side system since it is completely based on religions.  Okay
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Tue 6 Aug - 21:32 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

The new patch will have an intermarry = "religion name" option which should give the ability to allow intermarriage with specific groups outside the core religion group, which will allow us to have different groupings of men to wed each other and prevent others.

The new restructuring I posted should better separate these groups into categories by 'race' when coupled with their cultures.
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sat 17 Aug - 04:11 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

All of Harad, Rhun, Nurn, Mordor, Umbar, Bellakar, Rhovanion, Mirkwood, Dale, Anduin, and Rohan now have their cultures and religions painted for the most part properly.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 Aug - 10:19 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug - 13:40 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Nuku, could you create a separate rohirrim religion from rhovanion religion?
Then, I noticed that every character in Gondor is religion_dunedain, shouldn't they be religion_gondorian?
Wink
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug - 14:13 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Strange, I thought I made them all gondorian. Its an easy fix, just overwrite all religion_dunedain with religion_gondorian.

I contemplated a separate religion for the rohirrim, but it just didn't seem right to separate them from the rest of the northmen group. I could make if there is good reason for it.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug - 14:19 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

It is for the good/evil side system. It is based on religions. But, if religion_rhovanion covers only rohirrims and rhovanion peoples, it can still work fine. Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug - 14:41 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

I made a mistake, Nuku, religion_gondorian does not exist, I confused it with culture_gondorian Mr. Green But now the important question is: who has the religion_eruhini in the game? Question
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug - 15:12 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

As per the chart I made in the Religions thread, religion_eruhini now only belongs to the good Ainur (and Tom Bombadil).
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Thu 5 Sep - 21:30 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Lonhaldar, could you by chance upload a new playable build as soon as you complete creating new provinces? Make sure this time that my province histories that are in my cubby are included this time, so I can continue painting the culture and religions on the map. I need an updated point of reference to continue.  Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 6 Sep - 08:24 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Ok, i'll send the next version this week-end, just have to add the new fangorn province and some others things before Wink
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 6 Sep - 16:58 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Okay Sounds good. Next week might be very busy for me, but I'll hopefully get some time.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:39 (2017)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 415, 16, 17  >
Page 3 of 17

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange