The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Culture and Religion Painting
Goto page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 815, 16, 17  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 13:51 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Yes, but the "invade wilderness" casus belli that they have, they most certainly use Smile

Gondor will probably use it too, if played by an AI.

We can leave it for now and see later what happens when the mod is more complete, but definitely we shuold find a way to prevent Umbar/Bellakar/Gondor from using the wilderness casus belli to take over Eriador early on.
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 13:51 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 13:55 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Oh yeah that's true, i forgot that CB. We can change the casus belli, so only neighbours should attack the wilderness province !
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 14:24 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:
Oh yeah that's true, i forgot that CB. We can change the casus belli, so only neighbours should attack the wilderness province !

Absolutely
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 16:00 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

I'm going to rename Faerdur province in Henneth Annun to give it dunedain culture and religion. Any objection?
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 16:35 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

None from my side, at least.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 22:35 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

What I've done so far
-Added baronies/cultures/religions in Druwaith Iaur
-Added baronies/cultures/religions in Angmar
-Added baronies/cultures/religions in Dunland
-Added baronies/cultures/religions in Ithilien
-Fixed baronies/cultures/religions in Gondor
-Fixed colors of Dunland/Druwaith/Angmar duchies/counties

Most of the baronies need localisation  Okay
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 23:42 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Okay Just a reminder that whoever did religion in Andrast provinces should change them from rhovanion religion to haldadian religion. Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 10 Oct - 08:49 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

I did. Andrast is Andrasting with Haldadian religion. Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 10 Oct - 09:49 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

WOw! That's a great work Chris Wink
Blood Royal
Team

PostPosted: Thu 10 Oct - 13:03 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Yep, good work! Together we shall see the end of the barony tasks Razz If you're getting tired of it, I'll the the remainder part next week-ish.

I'd already done Dunland baronies with localized names however, was that lost in the file-merger?

And yes, I didn't know what Haldadian religion was so I just put Rhovanion when in doubt for middle-men religions Gondor/Eriador - good that it's changed correctly now Okay
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 10 Oct - 14:38 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

I'll check Dunland section  Okay
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Thu 10 Oct - 16:41 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

For Dunland and Enedwaith, it might be good to use Lotro as a good source for Barony names, just as it has proven useful in Rohan. Okay For that matter it could also probably be a good source to use in most of Eriador as well.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Thu 10 Oct - 22:46 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

My work with baronies/cultures/religions is nearly complete
What I've done so far
-Added baronies/cultures/religions in Druwaith Iaur
-Added baronies/cultures/religions in Angmar
-Added baronies/cultures/religions in Dunland
-Added baronies/cultures/religions in Ithilien
-Fixed baronies/cultures/religions in Gondor, added Ishmalogim ancestors cultures in Middle Gondor
-Fixed colors of Dunland/Druwaith/Angmar/Isenmarch duchies/counties
-Fixed some capitals
-Replaced Faerdur with Henneth Annun
-Added South Farthing baronies and reduced the number of starting baronies in the Shire
-Added Orkish/Spiders/Melkor cultures/religions in south Mirkwood
-Added Dunlending cultures/religions to Isenmarch
-Other little fixes i don't remember
NOTE: Most of the baronies don't have localisation
Now, I'd like to add Forochel provinces and 1 or 2 new counties in North Ered Luin for dwarves. If you agree, I can go ahead and put this ton of new files in the cubby in 1/2 days  Okay
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 11 Oct - 00:30 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

What do you think of having all wilderness counties under an empire of the wilderness, which makes the map a lot cleaner, all black with a large WILDERNESS over it, and give them no casus bellis and a huge troop number malus?
Visit poster’s website Skype
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 11 Oct - 10:25 (2013)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting Reply with quote

Go ahead Chris Wink
Great work by the way, i'm eager to see all this new stuff ingame Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:36 (2017)    Post subject: Culture and Religion Painting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 36, 7, 815, 16, 17  >
Page 7 of 17

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange