The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Evil forces' frames

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 17:37 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Guys, I've a little suggestion for you. I would like to know if it is possible to have a different frame for the evil forces' shields. I've done (with paint  Very Happy  ) an example of what I mean. A more ripped, dirtier and tattered frame, with holes and burnt parts here and there that could fit ver well with Mordor, Isengard etc.

Here is a (very humble  Mr. Green ) example of what I've just done, tell me if you like the idea and if it can be integrated in CK II  Very Happy

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 17:37 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 17:49 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

It should look great, but i don't know how it works... Someone knows?
It shouldn't be done for all evil factions: i believe that harad/Umbar aren't so poors Wink
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 17:52 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

I remind a mod in paradox forum that changes frames for orthodox and ebraic religions. I'm looking for it Wink
It could be useful
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:03 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

I know this can be done for dynasty, and im fairly certain same for flag, it's done by religion though. Prince and Thane has different for Jewish, Pagan, Tengri, Christian and Muslim, maybe others
Visit poster’s website Skype
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:15 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Redit wrote:
I know this can be done for dynasty, and im fairly certain same for flag, it's done by religion though. Prince and Thane has different for Jewish, Pagan, Tengri, Christian and Muslim, maybe others

Yes, and I don't think it would be difficult to integrate in the mod. Please, give a little thought to this idea Smile
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:19 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

I like it. If need be, perhaps the religion of evil men could be separated from that of the main Morgoth worship and categorized with the 'wildmen' religion group, with a sect that focuses on Morgoth/Sauron? It would also prevent Haradrim from marrying Orcs and the like. And Sauron could be religious head for both.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:25 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

I like this idea!
But... a character could be at the head of two religions?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:26 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Nukumnehtar wrote:
 It would also prevent Haradrim from marrying Orcs and the like. 

This is VERY important  Exclamation
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:27 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Even if they are semi-orcs in the south!
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:34 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Anyway, I'm happy you like my idea Smile And I'd be happier if it would be taken into consideration. 
Thank you guys and have a good working day  Okay Mr. Green
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:50 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

I was already planning on implementing this, it will be in  Wink
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:54 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Perfect !
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 12 Apr - 18:56 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Smile
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sat 13 Apr - 02:28 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Lonhaldar wrote:

I like this idea!
But... a character could be at the head of two religions?

In theory yes, since religious heads are assigned by title, & giving both titles to Sauron should do the trick.
Redit
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 13 Apr - 05:41 (2013)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames Reply with quote

Could be a high priest representative of sorts
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:36 (2017)    Post subject: Evil forces' frames

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange