The Middle Earth Project Forum Index

The Middle Earth Project Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Rohan Portraits
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Characters/Dynasties/Cultures -> Character Portraits
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 09:58 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Ok. I'll make something anyway, and if a celtic pack is coming out, i'll use the original works for those who didn't buy the celtic dlc.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 09:58 (2013)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 15:55 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Celtic pack is coming out June 25th  Okay
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 16:52 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Actually I was thinking that the Celtic portraits would be more appropriate for the Haldadian groups, I have seen them and I don't think they would fit with the Rohirrim. I have however heard some buzz about a possible future saxon portraits pack, which would very much suit the Rohirrim/Beornings.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun - 17:22 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Yep, saxon would be perfect. By the way, celtics crowns should be good for rohan ladies, no?
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 24 Jun - 00:25 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

I don't think they would, but what ever I guess. Something a bit more saxon would be better I think. Personally I think the Noser pack will suit them better than the Celtic one. I was just thinking they should look different from the Dunlendings, which will be using the Celtic set.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 28 Jun - 09:17 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

I think the celtic one is better for rohan, and the norse one for dunlendings, as the celtics are more "clean".
look at them (only faces, i'll keep the clothes and helmets for men)

Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Fri 28 Jun - 16:10 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Maybe ask Viet mod to use thier Saxon pack? It combines celtic and western portraits very well.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 1 Jul - 17:02 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Yep maybe, but i prefer to make my owns if i can  Smile
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Mon 1 Jul - 19:36 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Ok. If you would like to make for dunland too, maybe use the Celtic set, but add some woad art to make them look a bit more pictish, maybe the woad can be given through a trait for warriors. But for the calendings I need them to maybe have a Gaulish look to them, so no woad. The fisher-folk can look like dunlendings minus the woad. And the bree folk can maybe use something very close to VIET's saxon pack, that uses a combination of western and celtic portraits.
Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Mon 1 Jul - 21:00 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Lonhaldar, I hope you're not planning to use mediterranean portraits. They are horrible  Mr. Green Laughing
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 2 Jul - 07:58 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

No, i won't use them. The norse faces are pretty ugly too IMHO. 

Nuku, i don't have many times these days, but i think we'll have something "celtic" for fisherfolk/calendings/dunlendings yes, and maybe for beorning too.
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 5 Jul - 14:46 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

I know that I insist, but look at some rohir with celtic beards/hairs. They don't look good for you?

Chris93
Team

PostPosted: Fri 5 Jul - 14:53 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

They look perfect to me 
Nukumnehtar
Team

PostPosted: Sun 7 Jul - 05:53 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Okay
Lonhaldar
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 9 Oct - 13:32 (2013)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits Reply with quote

Next week, i'll make new beards/hairs for rohirrim, without the celtic pack. If you've got some suggestions, don't hesitate to post pictures Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:29 (2017)    Post subject: Rohan Portraits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Middle Earth Project Forum Index -> The Team Forum -> Characters/Dynasties/Cultures -> Character Portraits All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange